Based in New York, NY
12 E 49th St Fl 11
New York, NY 10017
GameClub is the all-you-can-play subscription home for mobile's top premium games, delivering unlimited, exclusive access to over 100 universally acclaimed titles, playable on both iOS and Android with new games added every week. These games are optimized for the latest mobile devices and have no ads or in-app purchases as part of a single subscription that can be shared with up to 12 family members.
The $4.99 per month, cancel-anytime subscription service comes with a free one-month trial and features in-depth overviews, game histories, tips, and strategies. The GameClub subscription is completely cross-platform with a single login that works anywhere.
Curated by former TouchArcade editor-in-chief Eli Hodapp, GameClub’s diverse catalog includes many of the highest-rated mobile games on Metacritic, with multiple titles that topped game-of-the-year lists. GameClub is the only place to find these titles, which in aggregate have been downloaded by over 100 million players. Each game is playable without an internet connection and downloaded—not streamed—directly from the App Store or Google Play.
The central hub for all this curation is the GameClub app, making the best games only a single tap away. Each title is free to download and play—without a subscription—for accounts that previously purchased them through the iOS App Store or Google Play.
Join the Club
For more information on GameClub, including details on our exclusive library of games available on iOS and Android, visit https://gameclub.io or download the GameClub App on either the App Store or Google Play.GameClub's Android launch lineup can be found at https://gameclub.io/android/
Family Sharing, Multiple Devices, iOS/Android
Here’s how to connect your family’s phones and tablets to one family-sharing account:
- Log in with your email address on the new device. (Make sure it's the email you used to create your GameClub account.)
- Check your mail! We'll send a 4-digit pin code to your inbox to make sure it's really you.
- Enter the pin code on the new device to confirm. That's it — you’re ready to play!
About GameClub Inc.
GameClub is a first mover in subscription-based mobile gaming – a new model that enables broad categories of mobile games to monetize at scale without ads or in-app purchases. GameClub’s all-you-can-play, cancel-anytime subscription is the first and only cross-platform mobile game subscription service, available on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
Management includes Dan Sherman (founder of Tilting Point, a top 100 mobile game publisher), Oliver Pedersen (founder of PlayerScale, acquired by Yahoo), Eli Hodapp (former editor-in-chief of TouchArcade, the No. 1 iOS gaming site), and Britt Myers (former chief product officer of Homer, a leader in subscription-based educational apps for kids).
Direct Download: GameClub_Trailer.mp4 (41.5 MB)
There are far more images available for GameClub, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
“With the expansion to Android, GameClub's library now features over a dozen best-selling games not yet offered on its platform, and several coming to Android for the first time.”
- Sarah Perez, TechCrunch, June 2020
“Some of the best mobile games of all time are available as part of the GameClub subscription service.”
- Dave LeClair, Android Authority, June 2020
“Best for mobile gamers.”
- Shelby Brown, CNET, May 2020
“GameClub now supports adding up to 12 family members/friends to a single subscription.”
- Evan Selleck, iDownload Blog, March 2020
“With access to now more than 100 fully premium classic mobile games with no ads or in-app purchases, the $4.99 per month subscription was already a steal, but the fact that you can share it with so many devices in your family now makes it a downright ridiculous value.”
- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade, March 2020
“A new subscription service for premium mobile games is looking to things to the next level.”
- Marc Lagace, Android Central, February 2020
“It's absolutely worth each and every penny.”
- Oliver Haslam, iMore, January 2020
“Not only is the service brimming with many of my all-time favorite iOS games, but the GameClub app itself is a terrific way to discover new games and keep track of favorites.”
- John Voorhees, MacStories, October 2019
“GameClub has a distinct focus on mobile games…I’d go so far as to say that many Apple Arcade games are meant to be played with controllers. With GameClub, though, you’re seldom going to go wrong if you just use your fingers.”
- Leif Johnson, Macworld, October 2019
“While people have praised the game selection [of Apple Arcade], the service itself is barebones in terms of features. Aside from a different focus in curation, GameClub aims to offer some features that Apple Arcade does not.”
- Samuel Axon, Ars Technica, October 2019
"I can’t even imagine how difficult something like this might be to do, but so far GameClub has made it look easy."
- Campbell Bird, 148Apps, March 2019
- "GameClub will be directly releasing the games on the App Store."
- Giancarlo Valdes, VentureBeat, May 2019
- "GameClub is on a mission to revive old iOS games that no longer work on today’s iPhones and iPads."
- Jared Newman, FastCompany, May 2019
- "Restore Point: Thousands of iOS games have been consigned to history. One company is working to bring them back."
- Nathan Brown, Edge Magazine, May 2019 Issue #331
- "We're losing the history of the App Store"
- Eli Hodapp, GamesIndustry.biz
COO & Head of Product
VP of Business Development