Based in New York, NY
12 E 49th St Fl 11
New York, NY 10017
GameClub is a new developer that seeks to breathe new life into classic, premium game experiences to the delight of mobile gamers everywhere.
GameClub was founded in 2018 by Dan Sherman and Oliver Pedersen, two serial entrepreneurs who have been working in the game industry for over 15 years.
Join the Club
GameClub is currently working on updating over 50 classic games for re-release on modern mobile devices. Each week a new game is released via TestFlight to beta testers registered for the GameClub early access program. To be one of the first people to play GameClub games, sign up at http://gameclub.io.
Early Access Beta Links
Each week GameClub early access games are accompanied by a video introducing the game, this is the latest example: YouTube
There are far more images available for GameClub, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "Restore Point: Thousands of iOS games have been consigned to history. One company is working to bring them back."
- Nathan Brown, Edge Magazine, May 2019 Issue #331
- "We're losing the history of the App Store"
- Eli Hodapp, gamesindustry.biz
- "Classic iOS mobile games are getting a second life on modern iPhones and iPads"
- Jared Newman, FastCompany
- "GameClub Plans to Resurrect iOS Games Abandoned in the Wake of Apple's Hardware and Software Advances"
- Mitchel Broussard, MacRumors
- "GameClub is a New Developer that’s Hoping to Resurrect Long-Lost iOS Games, 'Hook Champ' Already Confirmed"
- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
VP of Business Development